Thursday, March 25, 2021

Progress Has Been Made

 My quilting peeps, progress has been made!  In the last few days I had some solid sewing time and a lap quilt I started back in February is now more than strip sets sewn together.  It went from this...


To this... Actually there were more strip sets cut into various sizes but I forgot to snap a photo!



And then I started laying them on my design wall and sewing into rows. 


I am pleased with how it is coming together.  Tomorrow I will be able to work on it for a few more hours.  I hope you are getting sewing therapy time this week.  I know I was sorely in need of it!!  

Linking with: 



11 comments:

  1. Those are happy colors coming together! Will be fun to see this top finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a neat design, and such happy colors! I need sewing therapy every day - sure glad I can mostly get it! Hope all is well at your place, Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart how your sewing therapy is coming together, Vicki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be pleased - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty! Hope you enjoy your sewing therapy / time...I'm in desperate need of quality time with my sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicki! This looks like a fun layout and definitely, I plan on some sewing therapy this weekend. A lot of it, if I play my cards right. I can't wait to see how this comes together when it's finished. Did they start out as strips from one collection or is it more scrappy? Enjoy your therapy!! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty fabrics! Always fun to play when the fabric sings like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting looking pattern, Vicki. Congrats on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh look at you go. That is a cool pattern and lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html