Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Weekly Goals

 Another fast week in the books.  Here was my goal list for the past week...

1. Two Gnome in the Forest wall hangings-✅✅✅- yes, you see three checks because I made three of them!  Two were for the big local order, and one for my Etsy shop. They all have the same backing this time. If you are interested in the pattern I have it in my Etsy pattern shop HERE.

             

                                                                                     

2. Hexie topper- ✅  ✅  Yes, two of these were needed also, but with different fabrics.



                                                                                

3. Snowman table runner-✅  This one is now sold so another will need to be made soon.


4. Anything else I have time for ✅ Gobble, Gobble, another turkey runner was produced. 


And a fall leaves table runner also.



What's on tap for this week...
1. Another of those snowman runners(shown above)
2. Tilting Trees table runner-hope to make two while I am at it.
3. Buffalo plaid snowman table runner-the long version. 
4. Finish three snowman wall hangings.
 
Linking with To Do Tuesday

Also linking with Midweek Makers and Wednesday Wait Loss.


16 comments:

  1. Love them all, of course! The shape of that little pennant is so cute. But of course the hexie topper with the snowmen just makes me smile every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly a happy time on your blog! I love seeing all the seasonal toppers and runners. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a busy girl! Love those gnomes in the forest - they're going to be popular. I need to start on my little gnome project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are all so cute - I got the gnome die from accuquilt last year and made a couple placemats but hadn't done anything with it since

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did get quite a bit done! Love seeing all the festive runners and wall hangings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those gnomes in the forest! Love all of them, actually!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always share such cute projects! And you are so productive, Vicki. Yes, it's getting there to Christmas sewing isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those gnomes and snowmen never grow old - I wonder how many you have made, all told?

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! It seems that everything is flying out of your shop! Such a busy season. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell link up, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vicki! WOWEE! You had a productive week. Those hexi snowman toppers are always my favorite, but those gnomes might be pushing over the snowmen. I can see why they are selling and I am certainly thrilled about it! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great finishes - I especially love those gnomes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I imagine this time of year, these sell out as fast as you can make them! I like the backing you showed on the hexi snowman topper.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You need to be in overdrive during the gift giving season! Is this more work or less than when you did your craft fairs?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vickie you are amazing. You get so much accomplished throughout the week. I want your energy. All of quilts are so pretty, but those snowmen certainly bring a smile to my day. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, I echo what the other commentors are saying...amazed at your productivity and how beautifully sewn everything you make is. I love seeing it all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your seasonal decor is so beautiful. I always love to see what colors you use. You get so much accomplished. I have found that time spent binding sure adds up with smaller projects. Do you feel like you are always binding?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html