Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Weekly goals

 On this second To Do Tuesday of November I report another good week of meeting goals.

Goals set and met for the week were:

1. Poinsettia runner ✅✅ I was planning on only one of these but finished two! These are for the big local order.  That order consists of these two poinsettia runners, 8 of Holly red and white toppers, and 2 Gnome wall hangings.  


2. Bind another Valentine runner✅ I posted about that on Friday

3. Piece 2 more of those red and white 24" toppers (I have an order of 8 total) ✅ I did piece two of them and only finished one completely which now makes 4 of them ready for the order!  I am halfway done with that order, need it finished by Dec. 1st. 



4. Turkey runner ✅ 



5. Anything else I have time for. ✅  These two were finished yesterday and relisted in the shop.  They are from my pattern Tilted Trees.



This week's goals:

1. Snowman runner

2. Hexie snowman topper

3. Two Gnome wall hangings

4. Anything else I have time for

Linking up at the To Do Tuesday party at Texas Quilt Gal and Wednesday Wait Loss

13 comments:

  1. Your big local order sounds like a good one, Vicki! I really love the poinsettia runners.
    Looks like you're doing good business in the shop, too. It's been keeping you busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet as the holidays approach you are swamped with orders. The poinsettia runners are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy, Vicki! You are doing super with progressing your topper order. You'll easily make the December 1st deadline! I'm not one bit surprised. You are just rockin' and rollin' over there. Good for you! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. More beautiful projects! Just lovely!
    Have your sales really picked up? For my little shop, it's going well so I keep wishing I had more time to get more made. Certainly giving me direction on what to work on throughout next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilts are simply flying out of your shop! That reflects on the quality of your designs and your work. Kudos! Thanks for sharing on my 300th Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing a great job pacing yourself on that local order. I love the floral backing for the turkey runner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting about your local order! Do you advertise, or does word just get around? I love every single thing pictured above, but I especially love the backings for your projects - so pretty! Thank you for joining with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great progress, Vicki! You make the cutest table runners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a lot going on. The tilted trees runners are so cute! I love the backing fabric you selected.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great progress this week! I like each of the things you worked on, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  11. its so christmasy!!!! I want to start decorating now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh — more cute runners. I think the Tilted Trees might be my favorite of this grouping. Yea or being half done on the Christmas order.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html