Friday, November 4, 2022

Finishes for Two Holidays

 Today I show you two more finishes of my reversed S swirl table runners. The first is made from adorable snowman fabric. 


Some of these fabrics have sparkle to them which makes them look like freshly fallen snow.



The backing fabric has green dots which coordinates with the green skinny swirl border.


And then we jump to the next holiday. As an Etsy shop owner I always have to be a season or two ahead so that shoppers get their item and have it ready for decorating.  I present to you Valentine reversed S swirl.


Mixing hearts with pink and red cupcakes together in this table runner seemed appropriate.  We all love sweet treats on Valentine's Day. 


The black and the pink heart fabrics shine nicely with their sparkly fabric (which is hard to capture on camera). 


Today I will spend some time cutting out a few more items to piece over the weekend.  What are you doing this weekend?

Linking with: Wednesday Wait Loss, Finished or Not Friday, Can I get a Whoop Whoop



14 comments:

  1. The snowman one may be my favorite of all time, Vicki! SEW cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that shape of the table runner - do you have a large wedge ruler that you use to make it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so fun, Vicki! I love the snowmen with blues and greens - such refreshing colors. Do you have a pattern in your shop to make these? Guess I should go look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun runners! My weekend may be occupied by guild, college basketball, and memorial service for a former co-worker. With maybe a little bit of quilting sprinkled in between.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The valentine reverse S runner is so sweet. I'm sewing blocks for quilt alongs, cross stitch zooming on Sunday...hopefully, hubby finds an adventure for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love S runners. They are always so pretty! Yours show off the fabrics well. Love the sparkle fabrics! Thanks for sharing on my 300th Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicki! That cute snowman who is peeking from the side of the block is so stinkin' cute. So is the Valentine one! I bet they'll be big sellers, or sell quickly for sure. I'm SO glad you had a good time sewing and chatting with Wendy. I hope she delivered my hug for you! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great runners and I am sure will do well in your shop! Glad you and Wendy had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both wonderful! I love this pattern, but it will be a long time before I make one. I might just have to buy one from you when I figure out my favorite holiday. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have always loved your S table toppers. These two are stunning! It reminds me of when I spent so long studying the circular ones like these to figure out your hooked spiral quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those swirled runners are so cool. With all the Christmas items in the shops, you are smart to be working on Valentine's items all ready. It will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!!! The swirly/twisty gives a whole new vibe to table runners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another pair of winners. I’m always interested in what you are doing. Hope these sell quickly.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html