Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Weekly Goals

 A day late for To Do Tuesday, but better late than never right!  I'll get right to it today.

The goals for the week were:

1. Working on binding three identical 24" toppers ✅ Binding done and also the applique of the holly, I do have to hide the threads yet. 


2. Bind 3 pumpkin runners ✅ All done and in the mail. 


3.  Anything is fair game...  First up was having Wendy come and sew with me on Monday and Tuesday. We had lots of chattering and sewing! 

That's all that was on my list but I finished up these 2 table runners this week also. 


And for a little unexpected fun a squirrel sat there begging me to make these placemats.  So I had to listen to him didn't I 😁  Once I decided on how they should look I set right to it on Saturday and by night time they were all done. 


It's been a good week.  So what's on tap this week?  

1. Turkey runner
2. Bind another Valentine runner
3. Piece 2 more of those red and white 24" toppers (I have an order of 8 total)
4. Poinsettia runner
5. Anything else I have time for.

Wishing you all a great week ahead!  Visit all the goal setters at To Do Tuesday, also linking with Wednesday Wait Loss


10 comments:

  1. Your snowman placemats are adorable, Vicki! Are they inspired by bits and pieces leftover from other projects? You should write a pattern for them. 😘 What fun to get together and sew with Wendy - lots of good things going on in your sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all of those - it reminds me I have a Christmas panel I need to cut up into pillows and things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of binding done last week! What fun that you and Wendy sewed for 2 days! Good luck with your goals for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those snowman placemats are irresistible! No wonder you had to stop and make them. The pumpkin runners are so perfect for fall. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing on the 300th Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The valentine runner and those snowmen - just too cute! They're all cute but you know how I love those snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the valentine runner! Sewing is fun but sewing with friends is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness, you're getting so many done and then you go and get totally ahead of the game and start on Valentine's Day! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been so busy. I’m glad you had fun with your friend. The squirrel you chased is adorable. It is like the snowman is begging for some food. My favorite is the valentine runner though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those "squirrel" place mats are adorable! You are really getting the projects done, and I love looking at them. Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, you know I like those projects - I'm amazed at how much you got done while I was talking! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html