Tuesday, January 10, 2023

New Accuquilt Comfort Grip Handle

 Accuquilt has come out with a new Comfort Grip handle for their cutter.  I was provided one to make a  video.  Here I am installing it. 


I want to point out this is only for the Go! Fabric cutter, not the Go! Me or Go! Baby. To figure out which handle your Go! Fabric cutter needs look under the green cap to see if you have a nut or a screw. Accuquilt encourages you to contact their customer service if you are in doubt as to which you have. 

Just having received my handle I have not had time to really experience it, but it does feel better in my hand in just the few tries I have done.  It is supposed to be better for our arthritic hands. 

Accuquilt has free shipping today and tomorrow Jan 10-11, 2023.  On January 12-16, 2023 you get an Extra 23% off Your Entire Order (use code: JAN23).  I am an affiliate so if you click on this link, Accuquilt,  I will receive a small commission when you purchase something. 


6 comments:

  1. Great video, Vicki. Changing the handle seems easy enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is great - I have that machine but admit I have not used it a lot since I got the electric - thanks for showing us and introducing it to us

    ReplyDelete
  3. My handle grip broke off ages ago. Good to know that I can get a replacement if I want but I seem to be doing find without the grip part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What system would you suggest for someone who hasn't ever used AccuQuilt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the heads up on the handle! We do need these adjustments as we get older.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, well, well. Free shipping and a padded handle. Hmm. You know I'm going to have to look around and see if I need something! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html