Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Halloween #1

Before we left for vacay way back in mid July I just couldn't resist working on the Halloween panel I found in a shop up north.  It was just such a fun whimsical panel that made me smile. I had 4 days in between trips so in between doing laundry, getting groceries and repacking a camper I dug into designing this wall hanging and couldn't stop until it was all pieced. 


I absolutely love how it turned out. The panel and the spiderweb border fabric were the only new ones, the rest came from my stash. 


Here is how the panel began. 



And here it is all quilted up since we got back home last weekend.


All photographed and listed in my Etsy shop.  Yes I have returned to a busy quilting schedule and I love it;)


More vacay photos and details in upcoming posts!  

Linking with these very fun Wednesday linky parties- Wednesday Wait Loss and Midweek Makers.







10 comments:

  1. that is a cute panel, I never have luck with panels - they panels I have found always seem to be crooked - yours never look it. I do have a couple small pieces that are for Christmas that I was going to use last year and never got around to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable panel, and the borders you added are just perfect. That will sell fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made that panel so super cute with your borders! That's going to fly out of your shop. If you have more of that panel, I'd be making more of them for sure! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/08/23/wednesday-wait-loss-342

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an adorable and fun little quilt. Do the fabrics glow in the dark?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute one, Vicki! I especially love the border fabric. I ould want to keep this, but I bet it will sell fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the Queen of Panels!! This one is adorable. I love the spiderweb fabric. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great panel and your choice of borders makes it even better. I am sure it will go as soon as you list it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicki! LOVE it. I am ready for some cooler temperatures. NOT SNOW! Just some 80s or even low-90s sound good about now. You finished this panel so cutely. Halloween will be here before you know it. We were just quilting some Halloween stuff yesterday. Will they get listed . . . that is the question. HAHA! I'm not good at pictures but I need to get over that. Maybe when it's cooler . . . {{Hugs}} a bunch, my friend. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the triangle border and the striped print, Vicki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute panel for Halloween! I love how you finished it and made it something special!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html