Monday, October 30, 2023

A quilt related purchase

 While surfing Etsy one day I found these two cute Tshirts!  


I purchased them from Julie at KrazeeDesignsForYou. Easy to purchase, great communication too. 
She has lots of designs and styles of shirts also.


I will enjoy wearing these when quilting, at retreat or a quilt show.  


It's been a busy few days with turkey table runner sales so I quilted up two more on Saturday. One of them got totally finished and relisted. The other needs binding.  Cha-Ching my phone sounds when I make a sale...now this turkey sold too as I was writing this! I will be finishing up the binding on this one today.


With the weather turning cooler, highs in the 40's all week for us, I was in the mood to start a pair of socks.  I am knitting these two colors together. 


Here is how it is looking. I am down to the decreases in the gusset. 


Sunday we made apple butter for the freezer. Yummy!!



There is still a couple days left of this sale...

11 comments:

  1. The turkeys are so cute that it's obvious why they sell so fast. Great job!! Apple butter always makes me think of my paternal grandmother. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made apple butter in ages it looks good. Great to hear the cha-ching on your phone for sales and then you know it is time to make more as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum on the apple butter. I like it but don't make it. Congrats on turkeys flying the coop so to speak. Your t shirts are great. I pull mine out for the retreats I go on. Are you knitting with two strands of yarn at a time? Doesn't that make a really thick sock? Silly me -- you live in the upper midwest thicker socks are good up there. Enjoy your knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute t-shirts! She does have all kinds of fun shirts and sweatshirts on her site. Love the turkey runners - they're such a fun design. The apple butter looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes you've just gotta indulge in a couple of new t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were busy last week. :) Thank you for joining me in the Sew & Tell Party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love apple butter and the new t's are perfect for retreats or a fun sewing day with a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute t-shirts! Love the look of the socks! You sure are selling a lot of table toppers! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new T shirts, Vicki. You have been very busy. The turkey table toppers are awesome! Thanks for sharing with us at Monday Musings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are adorable t shirts and the turkey tablerunner is as cute ass a button.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html