Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Halloween Wall Hanging

As an Accuquilt Go Getter I get the opportunity from time to time to do a blog post on the Accuquilt blog. I designed a Halloween wall hanging using several of their fun dies which they sent me to use to make this cutie! Pumpkins die, Cat and Bat die, circle die, and 1.5" and 2.5" strip dies were used. Hang it on a wall or on a door. 


Check it out on the Accuquilt blog HERE.  Thank you Accuquilt for the fun dies!


Those of you on Instagram, can you write a post for it on your computer. I was sure I had done it before and now can't see where/how to do it????????????


Linking with Wednesday Wait Loss, Midweek Makers, Put Your Foot Down and NTT.

 

11 comments:

  1. Adorable wall hanging, and so you! To create a post for Instagram using a computer, go to Instagram and on the left there's a Create button. Have fun creating! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/11/01/wednesday-wait-loss-352

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute, Vicki! No wonder you like your Accuquilt. I'm always looking at the fabric choices you make, and this time it's that background with the orange dots. Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki! The Create button on the Instragram.com website is labeled with a + symbol. Just click on that, drag over a picture and then it will let you type or copy/paste whatever you'd like. Cute Halloween project! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah how precious, Vicki. I love the bat. The Accuquilt has a lot of amazing dies to creat with. Gorgeous quilting. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute quilting, Vicki!!! That's what I'm usually checking out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous wall hanging - you do a great job for Accuquilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are always so creative with your mini quilts, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1 1/2" die, is that for the squares on the top and bottom of the quilt?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html