Friday, August 30, 2024

Log cabin holly runner

I might be a little ahead of the holiday season but I just felt like making this while we were out camping earlier this month.  Most of it was precut and kitted up to take along. Actually two of these were pieced. Quilting happened earlier this week. 


The pattern is from Connie at Freemotion by the river blog. I tweaked it a bit by doing my logs in only red and white. 


My stash yielded me the plaid for the binding:) It measures approximately 24" square.


Linking with TGIFF, Finished or not Friday, and Beauties Pageant.

10 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet table topper. Plaid bindings are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a neat little video! Your table topper is beautiful, I like your reds and whites only. I saved the tutorial, thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute table topper, Vicki. I imagine you always have to work a season or two ahead to support your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple, but so pretty! This would be perfect with a Christmas candle or small centerpiece. The holly in the corners - perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so pretty! It looks like Connie at Freemotion By the River is a good source for fun designs. I'll have to click over there and look around some. And your video is very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty little topper, just perfect for complimenting holiday decor. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html