Friday, October 25, 2024

Flower Power and more

Doesn't the border on this quilt remind you of flower power!!  It was so fun to make from a Villa Rosa pattern called Cinnamon Stix. A very easy and fast quilt to make.  I modified it a bit to fit the amount of fabric I had.  This is more child size. I had pieced it late this summer and quilted this week.


Some pretty pink flannel piecing for the back.


A quick stipple on the long arm keeps it soft and cuddly.




Since it was a quick finish I moved on to quilt this one that has patiently waited it's turn on the long arm.  I found a free tutorial for it HERE


Another quick stipple with a monkey print flannel back. These are both donation quilts. 



Nope not done yet!  This one was in the to be quilted pile also. This was not as quick to quilt as I did lots of custom on it with rulers and freehand.

  

The snowman is a panel and I added the green border, along with the black snowflake print with the inserted red strip to meet the friendship stars. I had made one last year and sold it, now this one is sold already too.  It's the last panel I have of it, so time to move on to a different one;)




 
Through 10/29/24 Accuquilt is offering $5 flat rate ground shipping, orders $150+ ship free


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html