Monday, June 29, 2026

Delectable Mountains

Three delectable mountain table runners done. You might recall me piecing them last winter.


The mountains are batiks in all three runners while the neutral backgrounds are quilting cotton. 


The first one has a teal coloring, the second a green/gold coloring. And this last one is gold/orange.


The past several days was all about finishing up WIPs and UFOs. Another finish included two of my turkey table runners. They are identical so only showing one of them. 


My Calla lilies are opening.







 

13 comments:

  1. Batiks make such beautiful mountians and your table runners look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your delectable mountain runners are so, so pretty! I do remember them, because I think "delectable" is a funny word to use with anything quilting. :D One of my favorite patterns is delectable stars, and it makes me laugh every time I see it.
    That is such a pretty turkey runner - love the colors. I'm ready for fall. ;)
    That's a lovely calla lily - is there fragrance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Calla Lily is gorgeous! So are your runners! That pattern really lets the batiks be the star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blocks make pretty runners. Your lily is a beauty! Hope you are ready for this hot weather week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those turkeys are so cute! Thanks for sharing in Sew & Tell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love teh delectable mountain runners, Vicki. The teal one is my favorite. The turkeys are cute. Your calla lilly is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicki! Love Calla lilies. Classic, timeless, and beautiful. Love the delectable mountains, too. I have that on my short list for an Alaskan bobsled team print in the center surrounded by the mountains. I made a few years ago and just found my stash of the print yardage. We'll see how soon I can get to them. There always seem to be a better offer or temptation around the corner. ~smile~ Roseanne {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Delectible Mountain blocks work great for a runner - in ever color! Love those turkeys, too. Pretty calla lily!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your runners, Vicki! So cool you have calla lilies in your garden!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember you working on those runners. Great finishes. Love that calla lily. They last forever (or so it seems) in the house as long as you change water every couple of days. I'm trying to figure out where I can put some in our yard.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have always admired the Delectable Mountain design. Yet I have never made one. Your quilts are fabulous. The gold and orange one makes me think of the Southwest. And that turkey quilt is as cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your mountains are beautiful and that turkey runnier is so cute! I love the one with the fall colors a lot! Your calla lily is beautiful too! Thanks for sharing with us at Monday Musings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the delectable mountains....this might be a fun one for a placemat blog I need...another idea I wouldn't have thought of until I see your inspiring work.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html