Tuesday, April 21, 2020

To Do Tuesday #14

Wow do my weeks ever fly by!  I kept very busy in the sewing room again this week.  Here were my goals for the week and my progress with them.

1. Piece and quilt another patriotic table runner- DONE

    You saw this one in my post yesterday-HERE
     

2. Quilt two tops for H2H- DONE
    This first one you saw last friday in THIS post.

    This is the second H2H quilt to be quilted and bound.  I'll tell you more about it later this week in a                  separate  post.


3. Piece and quilt a pineapple table runner-NOT DONE
    Nope I didn't get to this one.

4. Finish piecing a UFO- DONE
    This quilt was started over a year ago when we were travel camping.  I had precut it while still at home.          But apparently I had other things on my mind as I only cut half of the quilt.  So imagine my surprise and            disappoinment when I used up all the pieces I had precut and I didn't have the rest with me.  So this year I  cut out the remaining pieces and this past week finished piecing it.  Once it gets quilted I'll tell you all about it. 

For this week of April 21st thru April 27th I hope to accomplish:

1. Make another Hunter star table runner in Patriotic fabrics.  I didn't even show you the first one yet and it          sold yesterday.  I'll show them both at the same time.  EDIT:  LOL I must not have had enough coffee this morning when I posted as I did show you the first hunter star!!!  HERE  ya go. 

2. Finish a southwest table runner I am currently working on.

3. Quilt two more H2H quilt. 

4. Quilt a leaf table runner.

5. Maybe start piecing another donation quilt. 

How about you, what are your goals for this week.  

Linking with To-Do Tuesday #37

10 comments:

  1. You have been so busy...love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy -- everything is gorgeous! The pineapple quilt is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear more about the pineapple quilt! I really like the look of the quilt in your last photo, too. You always have the best quilt ideas, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicki! You are as busy as my two littles. So many projects, so little time. That looks like a pineapple block to me in the second H2H quilt. I've never tried to make that block but it sure does appeal to me. My avoidance of paper-piecing has to end soon as I am always drawn to those projects! I love and adore the Hunter star block - I just KNOW that table runner is going to appeal to me. I've been trying to talk Sue into making a Hunter star quilt for her bed for eons. I look forward to your next update and thanks for linking up this week! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some lovely pieces to show for your hard work this past week. I need a pineapple quilt in my life! Maybe I should start with a table runner. I have the Creative Grids ruler (still in its plastic) but I'm thinking paper may be easier. How do you make your blocks?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    All your quilty stuff is awesome....Well done.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you run circles around me when it comes to quilting finishes! Haha! Like Nancy said - you go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job getting so much done! Good luck with this week.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html