Tuesday, June 16, 2020

To Do Tuesday #22


Here's the list I hoped to work on this week.  Four out of five, not bad in my book.
  1. Piece and quilt a pineapple table runner-DONE
  2. Piece another GE designs runner(like the one I showed last Tuesday)- DONE
  3. Decide on the quilting design on my OMG quilt- :(  Not Done
  4. Frankenstein some battings- DONE and used, but no photo was taken but they are in the runners I quilted this week. 
  5. LOL, put another sunflower on the list-DONE
 Pineapple runner


GE Designs runner

I guess instead of actually doing the #3 project of deciding on a quilting design for my OMG I quilted and bound the following three runners!  

Another delectable Mountains, this uses a different blue than the one I did for last weeks goal.

This delectable mountains has wider mountains, not sure I like that but I hope someone will.  It has a bit of an antique look with the tanish background.

I wanted to get another cupcake runner done for the shop. Before I could get to it a gal messaged me asking for the pattern.  I don't have a pattern for it(maybe someday) I said.  But that I was planning on getting a finished runner in my Etsy shop soon.  She watched for it and snatched it right up!


And I was able to get another sunflower runner finished.

I might have started chasing a squirrel too...


How about some real flowers to look at. For a few years this iris was just leaves.  Last year for the first time it produced one or two blooms.  This year we have had about ten blooms but not all open at once.  It is just the deepest prettiest purple. 



My to do list for this week will be to make 5 table runners, I don't which ones yet:)

Linking with To Do Tuesday at HomeSewnByUs.  Now I need to go check out some of the other participants and see how they did with their goals.  Good luck on the coming week!





12 comments:

  1. Your reign as table runner queen continues with all of these great runners. I don't know which one I would choose if I had to. Your iris are gorgeous. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're making a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did well this week, so you'll get your goals for this week done with no problem. Plus it's going to be hot - perfect weather for staying in and sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should dig up some of my iris's this fall and relocate to sunnier areas I have a lot that haven't bloomed in ages I like that purple. You make a lot of table runners - I assume you sell them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job this week! Good luck coming up with a plan for your OMG, I am sure you will. Those irises!!! I love that color Iris and almost no other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have gotten a ton done this week, Vicki! Good for you! I love all your tablerunners, and will be curious about that squirrel. Beautiful iris, too! Is it the kind that smells like grape soda? 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicki! You had a very productive week. I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite between these runners as I just LOVE the birthday cupcakes and the red/white/blue delectable mountains. I can see why she snagged the birthday runner - it's perfect for every BD celebration. I look forward to seeing the next five! Thanks so much for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    Awesome runners...love the cupcake one..so cute. Beautiful Iris...I've got a purple and white stripped one. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vickie, you are very productive with the table runners. All so pretty and varied. I'm interested in your squirrel there...scrappy maybe.
    Pretty flowers and I showed irises today too. Isn't summer grand!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun here today! Not just quilts, some beautiful irises, too!! And I think I recognize that squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are always so productive! I'm glad you were able to throw in a squirrel project just for the fun of it too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soooo many beautiful runners. You had a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html