Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Friendship Stars

While I am on a roll with patriotic table runners I will just keep on rolling with it;)  While playing in EQ8 one day a couple months ago I came up with this runner.  Well it was a different version and I made a little mistake while piecing this one.  


Someday I will make the original one I designed. It was supposed to have two red stripes that were smaller than what I cut these at.  But I still like this one a lot too. 


A little fun with quilting ribbon candy in the red stripes.  And CC (continuous curve) in the friendship stars. 


This week I need to get pictures taken of my panel challenge wall hanging.  Guess what...it's patriotic too!!  

Linking with Midweek Makers, Put Your Foot Down, Wednesday Wait Loss

12 comments:

  1. It’s a nice design, Vicki. I like that quilting star shape for it and I really like the red, white, blue starry background fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you put your own spin on it, and I like what you did! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part of this is the quilting inside the friendship star--such a perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are on a patriotic table runner roll! Even your cute teddy is all decked out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Super cute background print, Vicki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you made a mistake at all, Vicki! I like that one - love the row of friendship stars! Now, if you make another with the different border, it will be unique. Looking forward to seeing your panel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful runner! Such cute background fabric in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicki! This runner is so darn cute (and so is that bear staged with it)! That background fabric looks just perfect with the blue stars and the red stripes. Your ribbon candy border just looks so perfect and it's a fun choice to separate the two areas. Thanks for the closeup photos! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Continuous curve" is a great motif! I never knew it had a name, though, ha ha! My issue with friendship stars is I always end up with one that spins backwards :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful little patriotic table runner. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html