Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Weekly goals-To Do Tuesday

Oh boy, I am just tired after a busy week, how about you?  I met almost all on my list for the week. Let's take a peek.

1. Make a bee table runner. ✅

2. Round patriotic runner. ✅ done and blogged about on Friday.


3. Finish an reversed S swirl table runner. ✅ done and blogged about on Friday:)

4. Work on project for Here Comes the Sun blog hop. ✅ Close enough as I am putting in the finishing stitches today. Come back on Friday to see my finish. The blog hop began yesterday, you can find the info on Carols blog.

5. Two patriotic runners. ✅ Yep done, blogged about one on Friday and the other is the same design with fabric I previously used.  I am sure you are tired of seeing the very same!!!!  


6.Quilt and bind small lap quilt. Almost, I quilted it, still needs binding.  I'll finish and blog about it later. 

7. Set up Feedly. ✅ Yes I did it with the help of Diann, thanks Diann!

And to finish off the week I finished 3 other table runners.  I'll show you those tomorrow.  So now you know why I said I am tired!!   

I think this week I am only going to list...

1. Bind the lap quilt. 
2. Do whatever comes my way:)
3. Enjoy the Here Comes the Sun blog hop.

Do you think I can handle that list, LOL.    

Linking with To Do Tuesday at Texas Quilt gal.  It's nice to have this linky party to help keep us on task. Thank you for hosting Linda.  Sometimes that happens and sometimes it don't, do we really care...sometimes and sometimes not!!  Have a great week everyone and see ya next week, if not before. I will have a couple more posts this week so hope to see you soon:)

My hubby transplanted our peony bushes two years ago, they are now in full sun and we have blooms for the first time. We both grew up with our moms having peonies and we loved them too. 



7 comments:

  1. Your peonies are pretty! I've never grown those - glad yours are doing well this year. Glad I could help with Feedly, too, although I didn't really do much- I hope it's working for you! You did get a lot done last week. Good idea to keep it simple this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your peonies make me think of my Minnesota grandma, and her row of peony bushes along the sidewalk. Love them!! You've been so busy the past couple of weeks keeping up with those runners. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your peonie's are so pretty - I have no luck with them and tried over and over

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful peonies! Ours bloomed out weeks ago but I sure enjoyed them. You're keeping busy and productive! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicki! You got your Feedly set up?!! I'm proud of you. I don't even know if I have mine set up - I can't get to it at work, darn it. I'm left to my own devices to remember who I like to read - or direct email reminders. Oh, I love peonies. I took a plant from my mom's house and planted it at my first home. I wonder if it's still going strong? I'll have to drive by! I'm looking forward to your Friday reveal. You've been a busy gal with all the finishes lately. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love looking at your runners - so neat and pretty! Is Feedly a program like Bloglovin'? Your peonies are so pretty, your husband did good. I miss the ones I grew up with in Oklahoma - they were old ones that had been planted in the 1940s and bloomed beautifully every year. They smelled so good.
    Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been busy! I miss peonies, so it's fun to see your beauties!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html