Tuesday, August 23, 2022

To Do list on Tuesday

In spite of only have one item on the To Do List last week I accomplished more than that.  So the one thing on list was to make a round snowman topper for a customer. Nailed it!!  This is from one of my patterns called Around and Around We Go which can be found in my Etsy pattern shop.



With that done I was free to work on whatever I wanted.  First up was two round wedge toppers in a fall theme.  



Progress was also made on the Autumn SAL with Melisa.  I am pleased with how much I have done this week. I see Melisa finished hers up and it is cute!!!  I might take a couple nights off from it though, my wrists are really bothering me. 

Halloween is right on our back doorstep, well at least for those looking for new things to decorate with.  So I thought I should get another of these Hocus Pocus wall hangings done.  The pattern is from Primrose cottage on Etsy. I made one for myself last year and sold one also so you might remember seeing it here before.  It basically is using the same fabrics for all three. 


I really don't know right now what goals I have for the upcoming week, but rest assured I will make something!  Wishing you all a great week.  And don't forget to hop over to Linda's for To Do Tuesday, Monday Design WallMonday MakingWednesday Wait Loss and Midweek Makers




16 comments:

  1. I hope your wrists are feeling better! We can't have you sitting idle over there. :) Another great showing of table toppers and wall hangings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. crazy to think it is almost Halloween time but it is I think all your circular table toppers are great - I like the way they look

    ReplyDelete
  3. The circular toppers are so cute, Vicki! I'm sorry to hear your wrists are bothering you from the stitching - that's no fun. Your Autumn piece is looking great, though. I don't even do much cross-stitch, but that one is very tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The round toppers probably sell almost as fast as you can make them. So cute!! I have made one round one that I use a lot. I just lent it to a friend who is doing a demonstration at the state fair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love your Hocus Pocus! You're just rocking the Etsy work! Can I ask what program you use to make your patterns? I don't know that I'd ever want to sell patterns but if I was going to get something like that, it would be nice to have one that was capable. I do have EQ8 but I'm assuming it does nothing like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having a week with open goals is fun and relaxing, so enjoy! All of your quilts are so much fun. Love those snowmen (not ready for snow, though!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your round toppers are really well done Vicki! You are right, Halloween is practically at our doorstep. Enjoy your week.
    I apologize for the late publication of TDT, but than you for joining with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The table toppers are so nice, Vicki. Your cross stitch is adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    I really like all your table toppers....so cute. And your
    little Fall quilt is beautiful! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely table toppers, Vicki. Hocus Pocus is so bright and happy, perfect for the comming season. You made great progress on Autumn stamp stitch along. Sorry to hear wrists are bothering. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great table toppers and a fun wall hanging. You did get a lot done. It will be fun to see what you do with an open week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The circular table toppers are really nice, Vicki! I am looking forward to fall, but not ready for snowmen yet! Hope your wrists feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute table toppers, Vicki!!! And I do love those gingham pumpkins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like if you set one goal, you'll end up with a ton of finishes again next week! What a lovely collection of quilted treasures. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those table toppers!!! and so glad fall is coming!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html