Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Tuesday weekly goals

Hey there, hope you all have had a wonderful week of sewing therapy.  I needed lots of therapy this week, lots of sleepless nights, darn full moon!  

Anyway last weeks goals were lofty in hindsight but I did pretty well with them.

1. I made another Halloween flimsy yesterday so it needs quilting ASAP. ✅ 

Yes it is quilted, bound and listed. I am pretty sure I bought this panel a year ago at Quilt Cove in the Twin Cities.  The twisted ribbon border was a new one for me to make.  And there is that cute Candy Corn fabric I picked up at Walmart. It finished at 30"x47". 

2. Quilt another fall pumpkin embroidered wall hanging ASAP.✅  Yes it is quilted, bound and listed too.  The embroidery pattern is by Chestnut Junction.


3. Quilt another turkey table runner. ✅ Yes, they all look the same though as I use the same fabric because that is what seems to work best for this runner. 


4. Make more Pumpkin Harvest wall hangings.(my pattern) ✅ One done. 


5. Make sunflower wall hanging. (my pattern)- That is a big fat NOPE!

6. Work on whatever else I can squeeze in!I finished two other items and I will post them later this week. I mean you need something to come back for, right!!

Have a great week and don't forget to go check out the other bloggers who participate in the To Do Tuesday link up at our host Linda's blog.  Oh wait I forgot to list this weeks goals, LOL

1. Sunflower table runner

2. Fall S swirl runner

3. Fall panel wall hanging

4. Whatever comes along;)

Other Linky parties I am joining in with are:  Midweek Makers, Wednesday Wait Loss, and Put your Foot Down

14 comments:

  1. you always have great ideas for runners and hangers for the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief! That was quite the list last week and you got so much done. You are the queen of table runners and wall hangings! I always love looking at your finishes…and what you are working on currently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the twisted ribbon border on that cut panel. I haven't done that before border either. I also like the last one with the pumpkins, well they are all so nice, but the first and last I like best. Even if you didn't finish all you wanted to, you certainly got a lot done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been very busy! Love that Pumpkin Wall Hanging. I have tons of Halloween decor and am running out of wall space, but that one is calling to mee. Hmmmm??

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cute things in your sewing room! I like the ribbon border on the Halloween wall-hanging, too. The pumpkin embroidery design is so cute - where did you get that one from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the little quilts are cute, but the pumpkin one really is eye catching. Great progress in spite of sleepless nights. That full moon was spectacular on Saturday night, and I had a great view as I drove home from our previous home town.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's definitely Fall going on over there! So many fun, pretty quilts. You pack a lot into each week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All very nice wall hangings. I particularly love the quilting on the Pumpkin Harvest one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was fun reading through some of your blog today, Vicki! I always love seeing your seasonal projects. They are so beautiful with great quilting. Your AccuQuilt projects are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those ghosts are adorable! And if the turkey works, don't change him!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fall is in the air and in your studio. Love your finishes and hope you have a good and productive week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of fun projects as usual but my absolute fave here is the embroidered pumpkins with the big churn dash around it--the fabrics/colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always have such pretty projects. I love that wall hanging with the pumpkin embroidery. You do beautiful work Vicki!
    Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! I'm getting in the fall mood now too. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html