Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Weekly To Do Tuesday Goals

 Every Tuesday Texas Quilt Gal hosts a 'To Do Tuesday' a linky party for us to set goals, publicly announce them and hopefully get them done. I'll be linking there today. 

My goals for the week were:

1. Snowman with a short hat-⍻-see that symbol-to me that means NOT done.  Instead of finishing one I started 7 snowman runners in three different styles! I cut out the backgrounds and stenciled all of their snowflakes. They are hanging off my ironing board drying and then I heat set them before adding the borders.


2. Tilting Trees table runner-hope to make two while I am at it.✅ 


3. Buffalo plaid snowman table runner-the long version. ✅ Yes I made two of these while I was at it and a good thing I did... they are both gone already.  


I also made the matching hexagon ones.


4. Finish three snowman wall hangings.✅ You might have seen these already as I posted about the snowman trio HERE.  Two of these are now gone. 

And that my folks was my week, a busy but very productive one, I worked most of the weekend. I did knock off early on Saturday to go to our daughters house to be with the grands while daughter and hubby went to a function. 

So let's see what I need to do this week:
1. Finish up at least three of the seven runners I stenciled last week.
2. Make 4 quick and easy placemats for Thanksgiving dinner-we are inviting friends over to share our turkey since the kids are busy with their in laws.
3. Might start decorating for Christmas.
4. I need to work on the last 4 square red and white toppers for the local order. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week and eat just the right amount of turkey and trimmings so you don't feel stuffed:)  Happy Thanksgiving!!  


Also linking with Wednesday Wait Loss and Midweek Makers

11 comments:

  1. so many snowmen - this must be a busy time of year for your shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, so many goodies here--I'm a sucker for plaids. I bet they all sell very well! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your snowmen with their stovepipe hats! You've always got fun ideas for snowmen. Glad they're getting snatched out of your shop so quickly! Happy Thanksgiving, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo! You really did have a productive week and it looks like the next one is filled with opportunities to be just as busy. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicki! Snowmen with the short hat - love it! Yup, a checkmark with a line through it mean NOT done. Seven starts - I'd say you have a bit overachiever in you. HAHA! Tilting trees haven't sold yet? But the tall hats did - yes, I can see that. And the hexagons - my fav and especially cute with the plaid! Ooh, that blue pumpkin looks so pretty in your display. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. {{Hugs}} a bunch! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki - I love the snowman table runners and hexie table runners! They are awesome! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many cute snowmen!! It's probably time to get my snowman runner out again, since there was a dusting of snow while we were gone. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great week of finishes, and another good week planned. I love the time you spent with family, as well as the time with friends for Thanksgiving. I have a friend who invited us over or we wouldn't be having turkey and trimmings. We'd have *something* but non-traditional or at a restaurant. Cooking is too much for now! Each one of your runners and toppers is so creative and beautiful, a real addition to anyone's holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah -- you've been so productive this past week. And I like everything you've done this week. I'm sure you are thrilled to be able to say the items were snapped up from your Etsy shop. Have a super T-Day. We're hosting with just our daughter's family coming. Son's family is off in Tennessee at his in-laws. First time cooking like this in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The stenciled snowflakes look so cute. I hope you show a close-up when they are finished.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah Vicki I read this too late - I did feel stuffed after eating - lol! I'm not surprised those buffalo plaid runners are already gone - so cute! Thank you for sharing with To Do Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html