Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Another week rolls on by

 There has been a lot of Tuesday posts this year and lots of goals set and most met, I'd say that is a success;)  This week I had three goals and I accomplished them all.

1. Finish 2 round wedge toppers✅ ✅ First I had fun with some Valentine fabric. 



And then I bounced back to a Christmas one.




2. I am in the process of setting up to be an Affiliate for Accuquilt so I hope to have that done in the next couple days. ✅  Yes it was approved and I got the link set up on the top of my left side bar. Being an affiliate means if someone clicks the link and makes a purchase I get a small commission. 


3. I have no idea what is next, LOL✅ ✅✅Oh this was left wide open for whatever I needed/wanted. I did finish up 2 snowman table runners for the shop. These were cut and stenciled and so it was a pretty quick process to finish them up. 


And then I found this guy lurking in the closet so I figured I could quickly quilt and bind him. 


And that was the work week. On the weekend I played with the crossed canoe blocks that I posted about yesterday.  

This week is all about enjoying whatever I want to do. And on the weekend enjoying time with our two kids, their spouses and our three grandkids so let's hope the weather holds up for our son and DIL to get here.  Our daughter asked if she minded if her and her hubby hosted our little Christmas family gathering on Saturday...works for me!!!!  They are doing prime rib and potatoes, we'll bring ham, homemade buns and maybe a sweet treat. 


 It will be fun to see what everyone is finishing up since it is getting close to the end of the year. 


18 comments:

  1. Vicki, again, I'm amazed at those round table toppers!! Beautiful. And, of course, I love the snowmen!! You had a great week. Enjoy your week and the fun with your children on the weekend. I do hope your son and DIL can make the trip so you can all be together. I hope you'll link up with me on Monday Musings and show them off! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun playing with new projects! Love the valentine runner in those fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still not sure what we all are doing for Xmas I think it will be planned at the last minute, both of our girls are getting over covid and one is still dragging a bit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you getting the jump on Valentine's Day already! I'm still loving the snowmen. The colors are my fave--the black/white/red/gray! How are those snowflakes put on there? Embroidery? Applique?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your snowman designs are the cutest! Love the wedge toppers too. Have fun with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have had some fun - that hot pink is so bright and cheery! Can't wait to see what you play with this week. Nice that you don't have to host this weekend - you can just show up and enjoy! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those round toppers are pretty and fun - love the heart fabric! We're supposed to have Christmas with our boys this weekend, but the weather is already not cooperating. 😕 Hope it's better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your wedge toppers are gorgeous! I have always loved them. I even have a large wedge ruler that uses 40 wedges to make a circle, but I have never used it. Have a great week sewing what you like and spending time with family. We are hosting my family dinner this Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous projects and I really love that you have gotten so much done! Love the little things you put in your pictures, too, to make it all work. Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vicki! I'd say you had a very successful week. How wonderful DD is hosting this year's party! We took over from Sue's mom just about 20 years ago, and Sue's sister hosts Thanksgiving. It's not quite time for us to hand over the reins but soon. The whole not-cooking, no clean up afterward is a nice change. Her mom is still involved, bringing her cheeseball, and fixing the ham - it's worked out well for us. Have fun doing whatever floats your boat this week. And especially enjoy time with your peeps. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your round wedge toppers are fabulous, Vicki and your snowmen make me smile. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your Valentine toppers! They will be so pretty in February. And, of course, the rest of your runners are wonderful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. More awesomeness coming from your sewing studio! Hope you have a great time with your family. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're definitely on a roll, Vicki!!! Have fun with the family this weekend! Sounds grand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those toppers! That little snowman decoration looks great with your snowman runner. And is that a snowman nutcracker? Darling! Thanks for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you have the best week with your family! You have certainly earned a rest, getting so much done for your shop. They are adorable as always. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Raising my glass of eggnog to you, I say Cheers. Cheers to accomplishing your goals. May the holiday season be joyful and the new year bring peace.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html