Friday, January 20, 2023

Luck of The Irish-Pattern launch

Today I am so excited to show you my newest pattern! It's another in the series of 'Welcome' quilted hangings that you can hang on your door or wall.  Luck of The Irish is a quick and easy make that measures 12" x 26".  You can get it made in plenty of time to display for St. Patrick's Day.  Thanks to Wendy for testing it for me, she also thought it was quick and easy to whip up.  She'll be showing hers soon on her blog Pieceful Thoughts.


Easy to make flying geese.


Quick to make checkerboards. 


One simple shamrock to applique.


Quilt it and make your favorite hanger on the back.  I like using the triangles in the corners for small pieces like this.



The perfect little piece for a small space in your home, office or to give as a gift.  You can find this PDF downloadable pattern in my Etsy Pattern shop.   Introductory offer of 25% off from Jan. 20th, 2023 through Jan. 31, 2023. You must use code- SHAMROCK23 to get the discount.     

Linking with:


15 comments:

  1. Another adorable wall hanging, Vicki. March will be here before we know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute! You could replace that shamrock with a big G - and sell to the Packer fans out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to believe it will be March before we know it - I was just seeing something about Valentines Day recently and thought about how fast the seasons and holidays change once we have Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ribbon candy quilting on the flying geese, Vicki!!! Like Sara, the wall hanging made me think Packers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicki! What a nice and timely pattern release. It's just perfect to add some brightness to our homes or office spaces at this dreary time of year. Great job! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very festive! I love the pops of yellow with the green.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the yellow and green together! This is a fun addition to your wall-hanging series!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful wall hanging Vicki! Love the color combo, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great pattern, Vicki! So much fun to have so many wall hanging options!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had all the right fabrics in your stash for this one - I like that backing! Thanks for letting me test it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful table runner Vicki and perfect for St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great pattern. I hadn’t thought about having a wall hanging for St. Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fighting Irish! You always have wonderful table runners and wall hangings. :) Thanks for sharing with TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another cute design Vicki! I especially love (shocker) the quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute and perfect to make for the holiday coming up! Congratulations on another great pattern. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html