Wednesday, August 16, 2023

All Foxed Up

This summer I did a tutorial for the Accuquilt blog, it went live yesterday!  As a Go! Getter we get asked for ideas for dies when they are released or relaunched. I submitted the idea of using the Fox Die to applique a cute Tshirt for my granddaughter for her birthday. 


The Accuquilt blog is full of tutorials of all kinds, be sure to check them out.


Accuquilt has a sale coming up for one day only on Aug. 18th---25% off GO! Dies, Qube products and Bundles when you purchase two or more (use code: 2FORME)



9 comments:

  1. Oh for cute!!! I'm betting your granddaughter loved that shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, Vicki. That shirt is adorable. What a great idea for that new die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki! Oh, that t-shirt turned out so cute. And your model is even cuter! I'll keep that sale in mind - thanks for the heads up. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable tshirt! I bet your granddaughter loves it. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/08/16/wednesday-wait-loss-341

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute, Vicki! I bet your granddaughter loves it. My mom used to decorate t-shirts and sweatshirts like that for all of us years ago. I'm sure having a die cutter for the little design makes it a lot easier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute tee! I'll bet she loves it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html