Monday, June 17, 2024

Swirling Stars

So much fun to make these patriotic swirling stars again.  I have had this patriotic word half yard piece for a while and didn't know how I wanted to use it. This worked perfectly!


Always fun to try different fabric combinations. Some on the white/modern side and some on the cream/country side.


When the first two sold I got busy right away and made more with even more different prints. This is a free pattern from Krista Moser.


Yes I have a large bin of patriotic prints :) I love this striped for a binding. I made these in between working on another UFO, I hope to share that in a few days.


Your comments are moderated to prevent the spam ones. I read and appreciate each and every comment and will reply here on the blog.

Linking with the Monday linky parties:




23 comments:

  1. These are just darling! You do make the neatest looking projects, love this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those all look great! I especially love your different striped bindings. These are going to be popular in the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! Those all look great. I need to find the pattern and then see if I still have some patriotic words... I found them difficult to put to use. This star table runner really works well in all your different fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too found word fabric hard to work with but I think I found the perfect spot for this one!

      Delete
  4. All of the patriotic toppers are beautiful. I would have a hard time selecting a favorite. Can't wait to see the next UFO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I was making them I thought the beige one would look great on our table, but then after making the more modern one I really liked that one too! Not that neither will be staying here.

      Delete
  5. This is a great pattern and a fun table topper. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not one tabletopper alike! I love it and the striped bindings are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your Swirling Stars are so pretty, Vicki. I bet you had a great time sifting through the patriotic bin and finding the perfect fabrics for each . Love the fun binding for each one too. Have a great week. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is fun to pick and choose which fabrics might work well with this design.

      Delete
  8. I really love this design, and it looks good in each of those fabric choices. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great looking toppers, as usual, Vicki. I love this pattern, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so pretty, Vicki!! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda, I may be making another this week;)

      Delete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html