Friday, September 27, 2024

Retreat day 2

We take turns making meals here, Tuesday's team made blueberry french toast and sausage for breakfast! YUMMY.


I was so full I had a hard time getting some sewing done.  But I managed to get these two GE Designs table runners pieced. 


In the afternoon evening time I appliqued and bound my Gnome runners. I forgot the pink thread for their noses so that will happen at home. 


For supper that night they made us Chicken Cordon Bleu, here are the leftovers!


And a cherry pie filling jello.  The apple crisp didn't even get touched as we were all so stuffed!


Linking with our Friday parties, Finished or Not FridayTGIFFBeauties Pageant




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html