Wednesday, January 25, 2023

It's Shamrock Time

 After coming up with this Valentine design I decided it would be a great one for a shamrock also.  


It's DrEAMI don't cha think!  DrEAMi! (Drop Everything And Make it!), I'll be linking up with Sandra at MMM quilts at the end of the month.  


This green was so hard to photograph, I tried everything to get close to the real color. 



I think this last photo has the closest to the real color.   I used my Gnome table runner pattern and substituted a shamrock.



Linking up with Wednesday Wait Loss, Midweek Makers, NTT

13 comments:

  1. I "LOVE" my Valentine runner. The shamrock makes a nice one too. The fabrics are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely DREAMi - so cute! Love that surprising backing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful runner! Definitely a DrEAMi. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found some great greens for this one! I love the background and backing fabrics especially. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is darling, Vicki. St. Patrick's Day will be here in no time. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! May the luck of the Irish be with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just like the simplicity of this and the colors are great. I also like the look of applique after the quilting too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cow, Vicki! That backing fabric is just the perfect thing for this runner. It sure turned out cute and I love the darker background fabric. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super-cute and great photography! Thanks for linking up with DrEAMi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute - you are all ready for St. Patty's!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html